Google and circle me at G+
- advice Beyond the Mist blogging Blog tour - Other writers Books Characterisation Creativity Family Feel the fear and write it anyway Flash Fiction Home baking Marketing Music to write for the muse by NaNoWriMo One line Sunday Pagan Plot Poetry Procrastination Professionalism Quotes Reading Something for the Weekend! Story telling Sunday Inspiration Uncategorized World building Writing Writing and the industry Year of the Novel idea
- Book Club 2015 14 February, 2015
- Striving for perfection that doesn’t exist 11 February, 2015
- Next book on the ‘To Be Read List’ and which book will you choose for me to read. 8 February, 2015
- A writer’s brunch 18 January, 2015
- The future is not written 31 December, 2014
- Work, rest and play 28 December, 2014
- Gratitude 5 November, 2014
- A visit to Medieval Ordsall Hall – Reflecting on authentic world building 28 September, 2014
- What motivates your heroes? 23 September, 2014
- The Autumnal majesty of Mabon 21 September, 2014
- 6,110 hits
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Author Archives: V C Willow
I came up with an idea, why not create a Willow short-list (think of the Booker prize shortlist but with more interesting novels) and let you guys have your say on which book you would choose to read next and why. I’ve created a short-list of fourteen books divided randomly into two groups. So your first task is to choose which book group will you pick for the short, short-list? Continue reading
It’s the striving for perfection that keeps us going, keeps us persisting to be a little better, a little smarter and a little braver Continue reading
Good Evening my lovely readers, writers and blog followers I hope you’re having a fabulous Saturday and making today as great as you can make it. Well sadly like all good thing The Chrysalids by John Wyndham had to come … Continue reading
Poached eggs, baked beans, microwave baked tomatoes, Wheat, Spelt and Rye toast, orange juice and of course the writer’s staple Coffee. Writing on an empty stomach is never a good idea, so my Sunday morning treat is a brunch fit … Continue reading
Lets make every page in 2015 worth reading about and filled with productive writing. From my house to yours, Happy New Year everyone.
Oh, if only my life could be spent curled up on a sofa with a good book and an endless cup of tea. But I need to get some writing done, need to get my book finished, get my book … Continue reading
After a really tough day, it’s hard to feel grateful for the blessings in your life. But gratitude is the best attitude. What are you grateful for today?